Production, Operations and R&D
At Revlon, we are looking for a Supply Planner, who will be responsible for the optimization of a finished goods flow plan across all categories within a specific region. ultimately through target setting, analytics, collaboration, and problem solving this position will be focused on maximizing service levels as well as inventory turns.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and management of the regional inventory targets and buy strategies. Collaborate with demand planning team to set the ABC priorities and analyze the results to ensure alignment with Global inventory strategies.
- Advocate/key influencer in the global supply planning process.
- Ensure a working knowledge of the global supply planning process and key intersection points to meet the regional
- supply planning business needs.
- Negotiate, influence, and problem solve the capacity and minimum resolutions and late demand introduction processes.
- Expert in providing analysis and modeling scenarios to ensure
- supply plan is optimized for regional order fulfillment.
- Provide priorities and direction to the regional buying team with regards to customer delivery requirement.
- Communicate regional customer coverage on product deliveries. This role will be a key partner in working with Customer Service and the distribution team on receipt flow and delivery inquiries.
- Set inventory targets based on the demand plan and desired service levels.
- Manage factory and DC capacity by collaborating with Global and Regional Supply Planning teams.
- Track actual inventory levels against corporate inventory plans and shipping forecasts.
- Track excess inventory, closeouts, and speculative inventory and communicate the availability of product to senior management in Sales, Finance and Planning.
- Collaborate with supply planners in other regions on best practices and ongoing process improvements.
- Engineering Degree & minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management, planning, or distribution required.
- Master scheduling, production/inventory planning experience required.
- International business experience desired.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables; using of functions such as sumif, vlookup, and similar.
- Strong attention to detail, business accuracy
- Proactive and assertive in follow-through with colleagues and business partners, including a high degree of self direction.
- Ability to apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems
- The ability to collaborate and influence others, to speak in front of groups of varying sizes and levels and to cope with conflicting constraints
- Experience in key supply chain functions including sales forecasting, material requirements, master production schedules, production planning, manufacturing, inbound and outbound logistics, and distribution.
- Experience using information systems associated with demand and supply planning.
- Moderate experience using creating simple reports
- Previous work with other cultures in a business setting, and awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Nivel de experiencia
- Mando intermedio
- Tipo de empleo
- Jornada completa
- Funciones laborales
- Estrategia/planificación Cadena de abastecimiento