Relationship Manager- Corporate Banking Germany
FINANCE AND INSURANCE
Finance and Administration
Our Client, one of the largest financial institutions, is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their branch in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Work closely with the relationship and credit functions of the Bank in originating financing transactions for corporates
- Join the relationship managers of the Bank in Germany and Spain in attending client meetings during all milestone stages: from responding to RFPs (request for proposals) to structuring, negotiating and the execution of transactions
- Dialogue across a range of industries, e.g. automobile, manufacturing, transport/logistics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy, construction/infrastructure, distribution and tourism.
- Liaise with relevant functions within the Bank, including syndicate, corporate advisory, credit risk and treasury hedging in recommending ideas and closing transactions
- Attend client presentations
- Prepare memorandums and proposals for the credit department
- Participate in the negotiation of legal documentation
- University degree. A Masters or postgraduate degree will be valued positively.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Relationship Manager in Germany.
- Strong client roster of German corporate borrowers and product expertise across debt, risk management products and trade finance products.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Pronounced interpersonal skills and team player
- Excellent relationships with German corporates
- Innovative thinker with commercial judgment
- Proven track record of revenue generation
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English, and (ideally) Spanish.