INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Production, Operations and R&D
Our client is a multinational company leader within the automotive industry.
- -To ensure the implementation, fulfillment and development of the Policies of
- Health and Safety and Environment, leading the definition of the H&;S-E Annual
- Plans proposing goals and working actions.
- -To define indicators of theH&S and Environment areas, proceeding with the
- periodic reports and establishing those plans of improvement or correction
- plans in case of deviations.
- -To promote, advise and stimulate awareness and training campaigns to
- development the H&S and Env. Culture in the organization.
- -To lead the definition and review of the Risk evaluation map of the plant,
- establishing and managing those security instructions/procedure and protective
- individual equipments required.
- -To lead the definition and fulfillment of the Plan of Self-Protection -
- -To promote the investigation of accidents and to define those action and
- imporvements plans derived..
- -To plan and manage medical periodic checks.
- -To plan and manage the hygienic and environmental legal measurements
- required, leading the definition and management of those action plans that
- could derived from the same ones.
- -To lead and coordinate the activity of preventive actions planning during the
- technical planified stops, defining those required safety protocols or actions for
- the internal and external personnel (subcontractors).
- -To lead and monitor the waste management generated in the plant.
- -To lead the communication with those official entities and organizations
- related to H&;S and Environment activities.
- -To identify, evaluate and guarantee the legal fulfillment related to the H&S and
- Environment, as well as ensuring that the production equipments have the legal
- certifications and approvals needed by law.
- -To define, check and to keep up-to-date the documentation of the H&S and
- Environment Systems. Define the H&S and Environment instructions and
- procedures required.
- -To prepare and manage the external and internal Audits of the systems related
- to H&S and Environment (EMAS, OHSAS, ISO 140001, etc …). Defining and
- monitoring actions plans in case of deviations detected developing the
- continuous improvement.
- -Univ. Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- -Degree in Health and Safety, and Environment management
- -High command of English language
- -Experience in H&S and Environment management (more than 3 years at least)
- in industrial similar or equivalent companies
- -Leadership skills
- -IT Office skills