Project Manager Data Centers
Production, Operations and R&D
We are currently looking for our international client based in Frankfurt, a well-known engineering consultancy company, a Project Manager.
- Within the business line Industry & Buildings is the Business Unit Multinationals partly responsible for giving advice and execute concerning Data Centers.
- Thinking along, thinking ahead and troubleshooting, in other words old-fashioned project management! In our case for clients with high quality requirements and a focus on results within a minimum timeframe. As Project Manager Data Centers you are active for internationally leading Datacenter operators. You are the first point of contact on the 'what & how' of their new Datacenters. With your highly developed communication skills and thorough professional knowledge, you think along in the business cases of our clients, after which you can translate these into practical solutions for the design, location and preconditions of their new datacenters. Due to the high pressure on the data market, speed is of crucial importance. You acknowledge this pressure and know how to respond to it by providing content and creative solutions that you manage towards the highest levels at the client. If you want to become our new colleague, we would like to put you to the test in a first meeting!
- You have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in multidisciplinary design for Industrial or similar clients;
- You are a creative engineer and have a problem solving attitude;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills towards colleagues as well as clients;
- You have a good command of the English and German language;
- Mainly you are working in the Netherlands and Germany, but you are willing to work internationally (primarily Europe), being based in or near Frankfurt or willing to move there.