Politique de privacité
By using this Website, you accept the terms and conditions of this
Caténon is a global staffing company. The company, based in Madrid,Spain, is present in more than 100 countries. For more information please visitwww.catenon.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CATENON COLLECT
The information that you provide to us.
When you submit a request, send us information, request informationor leave comments for us about this website, we will request yourpersonal information: your name, mailing address, telephone numberand email. We may also ask you to provide other information regardingyour request.
Information about how you use our website.
We automatically receive information when you visit our website. This includes information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other
CÓMO UTILIZAMOS LA INFORMACIÓN
We may use the information that you give us voluntarily:
- To answer your questions and fulfil your requests.
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes in our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you business communications that we believe may be of your interest.
- For our business purposes, such as analysing information, audits, developing new products, improving our website, improving our services, identifying trends in its use and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
- To process these contracted services, such as staffing.
- To include your profile in the Candidates file.
We may use information that we receive about your use of this website as follows:
- Your IP address: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to the computer that you are using. The IP Address is identified and entered automatically into our server log files when a user visits the Website, together with the time of the visit and the page/s that was/were visited. Logging IP Addresses is a normal practice in Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating the websites levels of use, aiding in the diagnostics of server problems and managing the website. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the same purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. Please keep in mind that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as information not linked to your personal information, except when we are required to do so by applicable law.
- Your browser: Certain information that is collected through most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, type of computer (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies: Cookies are small files of information that your browser places in your computer or device. We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons and transparent GIFs which are regulated by the EU Guidelines on privacy in electronic communications. Please read our Cookies Policy for more information about cookies in general and the cookies that Catenon uses. If we combine non-personal information (information that does not identify you personally) with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographic location), we will treat the result as personal information while it is combined.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information:
- With third parties who are our service providers and which provide services such as website hosting, information analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services that would allow them to provide services.
- To identify it for anyone sending messages through the website.
- By your own means, in message forums, chat rooms, profile pages and blogs, and other services in which you may publish information.Please, keep in mind that any information that you publish or disclose through these services shall become public information, and may be available to visitors to the website and to the public in general. We ask that you be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on our website.
- To any third party in the event of any reorganization, fusion, sale, co-investment (joint venture), transfer, transmission or other disposal of all or any party of our business, assets or share capital (including those regarding any bankruptcy or similar procedure.)
- As we deem necessary or appropriate:
(a) under applicable law;
(b) to comply with legal proceedings;
(c) to respond to requests by public or government authorities, including public and government authorities outside of your country of residence;
(d) to enforce our terms and conditions;
(e) to protect our operations or those of any of our subsidiaries; to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and/or those belonging to our subsidiaries, you or others; and to allow us to exercise available resources or limit the damages that we may suffer.
ABOUT THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We use technical and administrative organization measures to protect the personal information that we collect. Unfortunately, no transmission of information through the Internet or information storage system is 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure anymore (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately through our contact email at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND MODIFICATIONS
If you do not want to receive any more electronic informative bulletins, marketing notices and other communications related to our products or services, you may request to be removed from our database by writing REMOVAL in the subject line and sending the message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If, as provided by the Organic Law for the Protection of Personal Information, you wish to access, amend, erase and/or object to Catenons handling of your information, or otherwise limit our use of the personal information that you have previously supplied to us, you may write us at email@example.com or at our mailing address address: Paseo Castellana, 93, 11 th Floor. Madrid. We make an effort to fulfil your request/s as soon as it is feasible. Please keep in mind that if you want us to delete your information according to what was described above, we may not remove your personal information from the databases of our subsidiaries with which we have already shared it. Also remember that if you choose not to receive our newsletters and marketing communications anymore, we may still send you important administrative messages as part of your current use of our products or services.
TRANSFER ACROSS BORDERS
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have delegations and, by using of our website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your place of residence. Catenon declares that technical and organizational measures in terms of protection have been implemented in all of them [translators note: text appears to be truncated]
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be stored until you request that it is deleted, for a maximum of 6 years.