COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
Sales and Marketing
Our client is a leading Entertainment company home to the world's premier brands.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager (to cover a maternitiy leave) to be based in Milan.
- • Plan and execute cluster-wide consumer marketing/brand marketing campaigns on our own platforms and on third platforms
- • Design the cluster-wide marketing strategy in cooperation with the Director Marketing
- • Develop marketing campaigns that stimulate ratings and meet brand objectives (On Air, Event, Below the Line)
- • Support Director Marketing as contact person for the international marketing team.
- • Contact person for the local marketing teams at operational level
- • Planning, execution, analysis and controlling of all Marketing measures on all platforms in collaboration with the local marketing teams
- • Responsible for an effective and sustainable, project based spending of the Marketing Budget (in collaboration with the Director Marketing)
- • Contact Person (Briefing and Handling) for external agencies and the in-house creative team
- • Write creative briefs and oversee brand positioning
- • Translate international campaigns into cluster wide and local initiatives
- • Stay abreast of ratings and developments on our owned and operated platforms.
- Skills & Experience:
- • University or business school level education (marketing and/or communication)
- • 2 to 3 years’ experience in Consumer Marketing / Advertising Agency
- • Funded marketing knowledge
- • Fluent in English
- • Proficiency in standard computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Core Competencies:
- • Independent work ability, entrepreneurial thinking, team orientation
- • Strong communicator and ability to connect
- • Detail and deadline oriented, with effective project management skills
- • Excellent planning and organizational ability, ability to priorities.
- • Ability to work well within a culturally diverse team environment.
- • Professional, proactive approach to work.
- • Ability to work well within tight deadlines and under pressure, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
- • Follows ethical business practices.
- • Distinct affinity to target kids’ group