Local Project Manager
Production, Operations and R&D
- This role will focus on giving local support to the global Project Management team and local team for Elizabeth Arden Promo sets and NPDs that are manufactured in Revlon's factory located in Pla de Santa Maria, Tarragona.
- The Local Project Manager will lead executional elements of cross functional projects in a matrix environment that is responsible for the management and execution of all elements of delivering enterprise wide projects.
- Deliver projects balancing appropriately quality, time and cost
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Develop local project plans and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results.
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date MS Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Monitor project status and execution; develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc.
- Make timely updates to Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Update Forms.
- Possess strong facilitation skills to drive the team to deliver results, engage teams in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Make the complex simple and compelling.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience; prefer 2+ years in FMCG, CPG or OTC healthcare.
- 5+ years of project management experience leading/managing cross-functional teams. Preferably 3+ years of direct experience in managing projects as local project manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, with a degree in Sciences, Engineering, Operations or a related discipline.
- Proven record of leading teams and delivering results required.
- Must have experience working in at least two functional areas (e.g., Supply Chain, Project Management, Procurement, etc.)
- Experience interacting with senior leadership required
- Must be familiar with standard PM tools and templates. Can demonstrate expertise with MS Project; exposure to cloud based PPMO systems; familiar with SAP.
- Direct, successful leadership experience within a global, matrix organization. Can show evidence of directing, motivating and facilitating skilled professionals in a dynamic, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-active, results oriented individual with robust interpersonal skills that is resilient.
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities independently; strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proven ability to resolve conflict (striving for win-win outcomes) and act independently through ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Nivel de experiencia
- Algo de responsabilidad
- Tipo de empleo
- Jornada completa
- Funciones laborales
- Cadena de abastecimiento