Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (M/W)
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Finance and Administration
Our client is multinational industrial leader. Representing more than 2000 employees in more 30 different locations worldwide, the Group possesses a strong reputation and is highly recognized for its technical expertise, innovation capabilities and quality products and services.
- The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager's main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and analyse monthly and pre-flash financial results and ensure the facilitation with the BUs timely and accurately
- Prepare and analyse monthly operating and overhead spendings
- Support Financial Controller on monthly management presentation slides
- Prepare and analyse balance sheet assets to ensure optimum Asset Management
- Communicate and advise on new reporting initiatives and requirements from Head Office to countries Financial Controllers
- Forecast planning – set timelines and instructions
- Budget planning – set timelines and design templates/presentation slides for submission by BUs aligned with the request from the Group
- Budget preparation – support the Financial Controller in analysis and presentation slides
- Propose actions to improve continuously the process
- Projects Work from time to time on subjects like:
- Continuous improvement process
- Review audit points (internal & external and work with Financial controllers to ensure compliance
- Potential lead of projects on tax, treasury, internal audit and processes with the BUs
- Master in Finance or Accounting or related field
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Finance, ideally in an industrial environment, as a consolidation, cost or financial analyst / controller / auditor.
- Experience in SAP is a huge advantage
- CPA is a plus
- Ability to “understand the numbers & tell their story.”
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong systems/analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Desire to work in a team and an international environment.
- Drive and ability to meet deadlines.
- Organization skills and ability to effectively communicate points to his/her audience.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.