End Use Manager – Transportation
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Sales and Marketing
Our Client is a global leader in specialty chemicals, headquartered in Europe. The product range includes additives, special coatings and adhesives, effect pigments, sealants and compounds, impregnating resins and varnishes, and testing and measuring instruments.
- Position Description:
- The position of EU Manager is a senior level role for self- motivated and dynamic individual with leading capabilities and a very good team player. He / She will be responsible for providing Technical Support and Sales to customers from Automotive OEM and Refinish Coatings within the Indian Sub-Continent.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- This role is pivotal in achieving aggressive growth aspirations in both OEM and Refinish Coatings market through proactive approach of providing solutions to customers.
- Regional Responsibilities include business in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Work on development of the Company’s Additives Business within India Sub-continent and Transportation End Use through strong competition mapping.
- Lead aggressive business growth aspirations in segments, geographies and customers with focus on Consultative Solution Sales.
- Interact with potential and existing customers and expand the customer base by mapping our presence with the various customers vis-à-vis the market.
- Liaise with India Customer Technical Centre for Key performance evaluation of Company’s Products and evaluate value proposition vs. competition.
- Become a strong facilitator between Customer and the Company for development project execution; also lead the execution of such projects as per targeted timelines
- Generate and execute technical service requests (TSR) in line with Annual Operating Plan
- Provide necessary inputs on competition and their offerings through good market intelligence
- Assist Market Manager to define Sales & End Use Strategy and remain involved in the entire sales cycle from prospecting/enquiry to closure.
- Work closely with inside sales / presales for continuously improving responses, sales collaterals and other aspects influencing effective sales
- Proactively support Marketing team for execution of various internal and external plans and events.
- Execute high quality of discussions to demonstrate Company’s strengths utilizing influencing skills
- Coordinate with Global Counterparts to bring Innovations and best practices to the business.
- Functional Responsibilities:
- Responsible for budgeted Value/Volume for the End Use Transportation
- Responsible for key initiatives and opportunity conversi
- Existing and New business development
- Arrange regular training & promotional programs with the customers
- Work closely with Global End Use Manager and also close working relationship with Regional End use Managers
- Demonstrate key values of the Company- Appreciation, Openness, Empowerment to Act and Trust
- Job Requiremen
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university / Institute is a must
- At least 8+ years’ of experience in OEM/ Refinish Paint Industry- R&D, Technical Sales and Technical Service
- Self-Starter; Organized; Solution Oriented; Detail-Oriented; Administrative; Strategic Thinker and Sales skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong skills to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in all forms. Strong English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify problems and demonstrate solution approach
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Growth in respective End Use to meet all financial and non-financial targets for the year and achieve long-term Strategic goals.
- Market share growth in responsible End Use/markets
- Prompt response to customer requests and be very persuasive in approach.
- Preparing account development plan and ensuring full implementation through personal involvement.
- Customer focus, ensuring long-term relationships with customers and key accounts
- Close coordination with allied functions to drive Team Working Culture