Country Manager Israël H/F
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Finance and Administration
Our client is a world leader in automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
We're looking for an energetic leader with experience in Business Management to lead the company’s branch in Israel. The Country Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth operations, leading the day to day activities and growing the business.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- - Works with Business Area Southern Europe Management to establish local strategy, goals, and objectives.
- - Take responsibility for the P&L of the company in line with the financial indicators agreed with the corporate.
- - Works with Southern Europe Management to establish local strategy, goals, and objectives
- - Ensures of the implementation of relevant HR policies and federate teams around shared mission and objectives
- - Ensures the respect of Corporate financial and legal processes
- - Develops a highly engaged local team and ensures smooth operational delivery and country organization.
- - Collaborates proactively and effectively with Head Quarter to communicate local market trends, threats and opportunities
- The candidate will have a Master Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Significant Sales or Distribution experience, with at least 10 years Experience in budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- People management experience is also a must in this role.
- In terms of soft skills:
- - Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills
- - Judgment and decision-making ability
- - Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills
- - Problem-solving ability
- - Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- - Adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Hebrew, English and ideally French